LionEye2 – Photoelectric
Simple, low-cost optical sensor for non-clear labels. The LionEye2 only works with non-clear labels. If a clear label ever shows up on your machine, try our LRD6300, LRD2100 or LRD8200 sensors. For a complete guide to choosing a label sensor, visit our performance comparison page.
If you will never use clear labels, the LionEye2 optical sensor provides a simple, price competitive alternative for general label registration – with Lion Precision customer service and reliability. A two-button interface makes the LionEye2 flexible and easy to use.
- Push-Button Teach with Manual Adjustments
- Programmable Light/Dark Switching
- Industry standard NPN & PNP outputs
- Lion Precision reliability
- CE and RoHS Compliant
- 30-Day Guarantee. If the sensor doesn’t work better than what you have, you can return it.
- The only label sensors with a two-year warranty
- Typically Same Day Shipment
- Technology: Photoelectric
- Response Time: 50 µs
- Accuracy: 0.008″ (0.2 mm)
- Switching Frequency: 10 kHz
- Operating Temp: 40°F-120°F | 4°C-50°C
- Outputs: NPN, PNP Open collector
- Power In: +10-30 VDC
- Fork Width: 2 mm / 0.12″
- Bar Graph Display: No
- Requires M8, 4-pin connecting cable: 6200-0090