A history of innovation
Precision isn’t just a preference for your application. It’s required to give you an edge on the competition. For more than 60 years, Lion Precision has set the industry standard for technology, speed, and precision in semiconductor, machine tool, packaging, and beyond. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice performance in solving your most complex problems. With Lion Precision, you don’t have to.
Today, we are continuing to develop even greater technology and solutions for a broad range of ever changing challenges. Our team’s expertise is built to adapt to your application and to provide a partnership approach for lasting success from start to finish. We’re here to help you draw new conclusions while delivering customized solutions and producing the right results for you. When you need speed and precision, you need Lion Precision.
Your partners in motion
One location, complete expertise
We are committed to providing customers with products and services of the highest possible level of quality consistent with the purpose and core values of our organization. To achieve this, we will continually improve processes, products, and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. Our quality policy provides a framework for setting and reviewing quality objectives, satisfying customer requirements, maintaining regulatory/legislative compliance, and driving continuous improvement.
The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all employees in the company, with overall responsibility residing with the company’s leadership team. It is required that all employees recognize and accept our quality policy and accept accountability for their own output.
- Customer focus: We are committed to understanding our current and future customers’ needs, meeting their requirements, and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system, as well as each aspect of MTA’s business operations. This is one of our main objectives.
- Execution: We are committed to using processes and systems for executing our operational and business operations as effectively and efficiently as possible. Furthermore, we are committed to making fact-based decisions.
- Engagement: We are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives. We recognize that people are the essence of any good business and that their full engagement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit.
- Collaboration: We are committed to using collaboration and teamwork to continuously improve our business, engage and develop our people, and achieve our objectives.
- Relationship Management: We are committed to maintaining relationships with appropriate external and interested parties to ensure optimum business performance and meet our business, social, regulatory, and legislative responsibilities.
We have produced quality objectives which relate to this policy, and they can be found in document R03 Quality Objectives.
This policy is available and communicated to all employees and interested parties through publication on the company’s website, company bulletin board, and intranet.
The “Conflict Minerals” Law was passed by the United States Congress as part of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Section 1502). The law requires publicly traded companies to report on the use of conflict minerals that are used in the manufacture of their products.
Conflict minerals are gold, wolframite (used to extract tungsten), cassiterite (used to extract tin), and coltan (used to extract tantalum) in mines that are controlled by armed groups in the covered countries of: Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Angola, Burundi, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
As a privately held company, Motion Tech Automation, LLC and its dba Lion Precision, are not required to report to the SEC. However, as a supplier to publicly traded companies, we have performed the following:
- Conducted reasonable country of origin inquiries with our first-tier suppliers, and where minerals contained in these products have originated in the above listed countries;
- Performed reasonable due diligence within our supply chain to determine the origin and custody of conflict minerals.
As of this date, our first-tier suppliers have self-certified that they do not supply MTA with conflict minerals originating in covered countries.
MTA is committed to not directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups committing human rights violations in covered countries. MTA’s suppliers are expected to ensure that products supplied to MTA are conflict-free. We will continue to monitor all existing suppliers and new suppliers for evidence of compliance with this law.
We think lean to create a win-win
We deploy lean thinking into everything we do. Our processes are designed to deliver more value while utilizing fewer resources and reducing waste. Let Lion Precision show you how we can deploy lean thinking to help you reduce costs, eliminate working capital, and shorten lead times to maximize your market potential.