LRD2100 – Capacitive
The Dupont Award winning LRD2100 was the world’s first clear label sensor.
The LRD2100 is the original label sensor introduced in 1995. This capacitive label sensor uses a differential sensor configuration for the ultimate in speed, accuracy, and thermal stability. You will have trouble-free performance and rare readjustments provided there is no metallic content in the label materials or label artwork. If a label uses metallic inks or hot stamps, we recommend the LRD6300.
LRD2100 label sensors rarely require adjustment when changing labels. They only need adjustment when first installed and for unusual labels. Most of the time you can just change label stock and go.
- Capacitive label sensors are the best performing in the market
- Great for clear and paper labels
- 30-Day Guarantee. If the sensor doesn’t work better than what you have, you can return it.
- The only label sensors with a two-year warranty
- Easy Setup
- Typically Same Day Shipment
- Avoid costly “eye-marks” on label webs which are required for optical sensors. Clear label sensors pay for themselves quickly when you stop ordering eye-marks on your labels
- Short-Circuit and Overload Protection
- Available with M12, 5-pin connector or integral cable.
- Technology: Capacitive
- Response Time: 20 µs
- Accuracy: 0.002″ (0.05 mm)
- Switching Frequency: 10 kHz
- Operating Temp: 40°F-140°F | 4°C-60°C
- Outputs: NPN, PNP Open collector
- Environmental Rating: IP54
- Power In: +11-28 VDC
- Fork Width: 0.8 mm / .31″
- Bar Graph Display: No