We are committed to providing customers with products and services of the highest possible level of quality consistent with the purpose and core values of our organization. To achieve this, we will continually improve processes, products, and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. Our quality policy provides a framework for setting and reviewing quality objectives, satisfying customer requirements, maintaining regulatory/legislative compliance, and driving continuous improvement.
The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all employees in the company, with overall responsibility residing with the company’s leadership team. It is required that all employees recognize and accept our quality policy and accept accountability for their own output.
- Customer focus: We are committed to understanding our current and future customers’ needs, meeting their requirements, and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system, as well as each aspect of MTA’s business operations. This is one of our main objectives.
- Execution: We are committed to using processes and systems for executing our operational and business process as effectively and efficiently as possible. Furthermore, we are committed to making fact-based decisions.
- Engagement: We are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives. We recognize that people are the essence of any good business and that their full engagement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit.
- Collaboration: We are committed to using collaboration and teamwork to continuously improve our business, engage and develop our people, and achieve our objectives.
- Relationship Management: We are committed to maintaining relationships with appropriate external and interested parties to ensure optimum business performance and meet our business, social, regulatory, and legislative responsibilities.
We have produced quality objectives which relate to this policy, and they can be found in document R03 Quality Objectives.
This policy is available and communicated to all employees and interested parties through publication on the company’s website, company bulletin board, and intranet.