Extremely high-resolution, high-speed capacitive sensors for ultimate precision.
Ultra-Precise, Very High-Speed Measurements
- Convenient Output Interface and Range Selections
- Measurement Ranges Available: 10, 50, 100 µm (0.4, 2, 4 mils)
- ±10 V Output
- Easy National Instruments DAQ Connection via 68-Pin connector
- Visual Range Indicator
- Adjustable Zero
- Zero Adjust Disable
- Single or Multiple Channel enclosures
- Front Panel Ground Connection
- Small phase shift – excellent for servo applications
- 2nd Generation Probes for Maximum Performance
Typical specifications. Resolution and linearity depend on probe, range, and bandwidth. See Probes and Ranges for details.
- Typical Resolution @15 kHz: 0.0007% F.S. rms
- 0.002% @ 50 kHz typical (as low as 260 picometers)
- 0.0007% @ 15 kHz typical (as low as 90 picometers)
- 0.0004% @ 1 kHz typical (as low as 50 picometers)
- Probe/Range dependent, see Ranges/Resolutions in Brochure
- Bandwidths (-3dB) (PCB Dip-Switch / User Selectable): 50 kHz, 15 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 Hz
- Ranges: 10 – 200 µm
- Linearity: 0.2%F.S.
- Error Band: 0.3%F.S.
- Maximum Drift, Typical:0.04%F.S./°C
- BNC Output Voltage: ±10 V
- BNC Output Impedance: 0 ohms, 15 mA max
- Rear Panel National Instruments Interface Connector Output Voltage: Differential ±10 V
- Operating Temperature: 15-40 °C
- Multiple Channel Operation: Up to 3 Channels contact us if more are needed
- Zero/Offset Adjust: Yes
- Typical Thermal Drift: 0.02% F.S./°C
Contact us today for custom-designed products to deliver elite speed and precision across your application.