High resolution capacitive sensors for demanding applications.
Precise, High-Speed Measurements
- High resolution five-element range indication
- Coarse/Fine zero adjust with disable
- Front-panel BNC analog output
- Differential output to National Instruments 68-pin connector
Typical specifications. Resolution and linearity depend on probe, range, and bandwidth. See Probes and Ranges for details.
- 0.003% @ 15 kHz typical (as low as 0.25 nanometers)
- 0.0005% @ 100 Hz typical (as low as 0.05 nanometers)
- Dependent on probe, range, and bandwidth. See Brochure for details.
- Selectable Bandwidth: 100 Hz, 1, 10, 15 kHz
- Linearity: <0.2% F.S. typical
- Dependent on probe and range. See Brochure for details.
- Max Drift: 0.04% F.S./°C
- Operating Temp: 15°C – 40°C
- Front-Panel BNC: ±10V, 0Ω 10mA max
- Rear-Panel National Inst: ±10V, 0Ω Differential
Contact us today for custom-designed products to deliver elite speed and precision across your application.