High resolution capacitive sensors for demanding applications.
Precise, High-Speed Measurements
- Convenient Output Interface and Range Selections
- Measurement Ranges Available: 10 µm to 12.5 mm
- Switchable Dual-Range/Sensitivity (CPL290 only)
- ±10 V Output
- Easy National Instruments DAQ Connection via 68-Pin connector
- Visual Range Indicator
- Coarse/Fine Adjustable Zero
- Zero Adjust Disable
- Single or Multiple Channel enclosures
- Front Panel Ground Connection
- Standard Probes can be ordered as vacuum compatible.
- Small phase shift – excellent for servo applications
Typical specifications. Resolution and linearity depend on probe, range, and bandwidth. See Probes and Ranges for details.
- Typical Resolution: 0.003% @ 15 kHz | 0.0005% @ 100 Hz
- 0.003% @ 15 kHz typical (as low as 0.25 nanometers)
- 0.0005% @ 100 Hz typical (as low as 0.05 nanometers)
- Probe/Range dependent, see Probes and Ranges in Brochure
- Bandwidths (-3dB) (PCB Dip-Switch / User Selectable): 15 kHz, 10 kHz, 1 kHz, 100 Hz
- Ranges: 10 µm to 12.5 mm
- Typical Linearity: 0.2%F.S.
- Maximum Drift: 0.04%F.S./°C
- BNC Output Voltage: ±10 V, 0 ohms, 15 mA max
- Rear Panel National Instruments Interface Connector Output Voltage: Differential ±10 V
- Operating Temperature: 4-50 °C
- Zero/Offset Adjust: Yes
- Typical Thermal Drift: 0.02% F.S./°C
Motion Tech Automation
Looking for complete motion control? Lion Precision is now a part of Motion Tech Automation.
Contact us today for custom-designed products to deliver elite speed and precision across your application.