High resolution, adjustment-free capacitive sensors ideal for OEM applications or other embedded systems.
Precise, High-Speed Measurements
- Convenient Output Interface and Range Selections
- Measurement Ranges Available: 10 µm to 12.5 mm
- ±10 V Differential Output for highest precision and noise immunity
- Power connects through separate power connector or with analog output connections
- 1-6 Channels
- Compact for multiple precision sensors in a small space
- Earth ground connection point
- Standard Probes can be ordered as vacuum compatible
- Small phase shift – excellent for servo applications
Typical specifications. Resolution and linearity depend on probe, range, and bandwidth. See Probes and Ranges for details.
- Typical Resolution: 0.004% @ 15 kHz | 0.0007% @ 100 Hz
- 0.004% @ 15 kHz typical (as low as 0.70 nanometers)
- 0.0007% @ 100 Hz typical (as low as 0.08 nanometers)
- Resolution is Probe/Range dependent, see Probes and Ranges in Brochure
- Bandwidths (PCB Dip-Switch / User Selectable): 15 kHz, 10 kHz, 1 kHz, 100 Hz
- Ranges: 10 µm to 12.5 mm
- Typical Linearity: 0.5% F.S.
- Probe Thermal Stability: 0.04%F.S./°C max
- Differential Output: ±10 V, 0 ohms, 15 mA max
- Single-Ended Output: ±5 V, 0 ohms, 15 mA max
- Operating Temperature: 4-50 °C
- Input Power: ±15 VDC @ 500 mA max. ea.
- Zero/Offset Adjust: No
- Typical Thermal Drift: 0.04% F.S./°C
Contact us today for custom-designed products to deliver elite speed and precision across your application.