LRD900 – Photoelectric
Simple, low-cost optical sensor for non-clear labels. The LRD900 only works with non-clear labels. If a clear label ever shows up on your machine, try our LRD6300, LRD2100 or LRD8200 sensors. For a complete guide to choosing a label sensor, visit our performance comparison page.
If you will never use clear labels, the LRD900 optical sensor provides a simple, price competitive alternative for general label registration – with Lion Precision customer service and reliability. A two-button interface makes the LRD900 flexible and easy to use.
- Programmable Light/Dark Switching
- Industry standard NPN & PNP outputs
- 30-Day Guarantee. If the sensor doesn’t work better than what you have, you can return it.
- The only label sensors with a two-year warranty
- Typically Same Day Shipment
- Technology: Photoelectric
- Response Time: 50 µs
- Accuracy: 0.004″ (0.1 mm)
- Switching Frequency: 10 kHz
- Operating Temp: 14°F to 140°F | -10°C to 60°C
- Outputs: PNP/NPN NO/NC
- Power In: +10-30 VDC
- Environmental Rating: IP65
- Fork Width: 3 mm / 0.12″
- Bar Graph Display: No