LRD3120 – Capacitive
The LRD3120 brings LRD2100 capacitive technology into very small spaces.
The LRD3120 is a clear label sensor with a remote head and it works reliably with both clear and paper labels. It has stringent mounting requirements for reliable operation. Please see the LRD3120 Label Sensor Manual for details.
- Capacitive label sensors are the best performing in the market
- Great for clear and paper labels
- 30-Day Guarantee. If the sensor doesn’t work better than what you have, you can return it.
- The only label sensors with a two-year warranty
- Easy Setup
- Typically Same Day Shipment
- Avoid costly “eye-marks” on label webs which are required for optical sensors. Clear label sensors pay for themselves quickly when you stop ordering eye-marks on your labels
- Short-Circuit and Overload Protection
- Available with M12, 5-pin connector or integral cable.
- Technology: Capacitive
- Response Time: 20 µs
- Accuracy: 0.008″ (0.2 mm)
- Switching Frequency: 10 kHz
- Operating Temp: 40°F-120°F | 4°C-50°C
- Outputs: NPN, PNP Open collector
- Environmental Rating: IP54
- Power In: +24 VDC
- Bar Graph Display: No