Build your career in global innovation
Lion Precision is a world leader in a rapidly growing industry, representing a tremendous opportunity for growth of the company and all involved in it. Ours is a global business of collaboration between professionals across the world utilizing the best in technology to find success in a vast range of unique applications. There are always new markets to explore in new regions with new people.
We value employees who are humble, hungry, and smart, looking to build on our continuous improvement mindset. We offer flexibility to our employees and the freedom to change things as they see fit. If you have a passion for innovative technology, world travel, and continuous growth, Lion may be the place for you.
Creating value for all
Our mission is to create value for our employees, customers, owners, and communities. We create value through collaboration with our employees and customers, high employee engagement, and rock solid execution of innovative strategies and initiatives. We maintain systems to hold each other accountable for delivering outstanding results. By adhering to our core values, we provide technology and services that help our customers achieve and maintain high levels of quality and delivery while also delivering profitable growth to all of our stakeholders.
What is it like to work at MTA?
- Focused and driven to help our customers succeed
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude where everybody pitches in
- Collaboration and teamwork across departments and teams is vital to our success
- Committed to a diverse workplace to help drive innovation
- Dedicated to provide internal opportunities for advancement and developing new skills
- Open and honest communication among team members
- Process driven and devoted to continuous improvement
MTA believes that our employee benefits should be flexible, comprehensive, and competitive as a significant part of your total compensation. We have a variety of options to help meet your health and wealth goals, as well as providing paid time off to enhance your work/life balance. Full time employees (30+ hours/week) are eligible to enroll in the programs.