Custom Displacement Sensor Driver Electronics
Custom Enclosures | Custom Sensor Electronics | CompactFLEX Customizable Sensor System
Get A Custom Sensor QuoteCustom driver electronics may be required for your unique applications or environments. Our CUSTomer-Oriented Manufacturing (CUSTOM) management system streamlines the process and creates custom sensors as quickly as possible.
OEM systems may require that the electronics be housed in a unique enclosure. Sometimes it is a completely customized enclosure for a particular system, or circuit boards are mounted in existing OEM enclosures with other electronics.
Some Past Examples:
- Custom sensor enclosures to meet clean room specifications
- Convert electronics to a card-edge connector for installation in a motherboard
- Sealed electronics for hostile environments
- Modified front panels for additional user interface indicators and options
Custom Sensor Electronics
Additional functionality may be required for your custom sensor application.
- Oscillator on/off control
- Unique channel phasing requirements
- Electronics and probes on one PCB
- Fully synchronized, high-channel-count systems
- Special thermal sensitivity modifications
CompactFLEX Customizable Sensor System
CompactFLEX is a digital sensor platform that can be populated with capacitive or eddy-current sensor drivers or a combination. The operation of the system is largely controlled by software making customization easier than redesigning electronics.
The system consists of a mother board with plug-in sensor modules. Custom sensor modules could be designed for your unique application. The ECL150 Eddy-Current Displacement Sensor is built on the CompactFLEX platform. Future standard sensors will also be built on CompactFLEX.